Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

J-TEC scale instrument panels

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

J-TEC scale instrument panels

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 02:19 PM
H20rrl
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J-TEC scale instrument panels

My question is does anyone have this companies phone number or address besides the one on their site?I ordered 2 sets of instrument panels and now 3-4 weeks later no items delivered.I have left emails and messages and no reponse from this company.Thanks for any help you can give.You can contact me at [email protected]
Old 07-25-2009, 10:32 PM
ctdahle

Default RE: J-TEC scale instrument panels

Have you checked to see if your credit card has been billed? I recently discovered that my card issuer has a website where I can check to see all recent and pending transactions.

If I order something online or mail order, it will show as "pending", or "payment approved" until the item actually ships. When it ships, then the credit card account is actually debited. If there is no indication that your credit card payment has been approved, probably the retailer never actually recieved your order.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:07 AM
H20rrl
My Feedback: (43)

Default RE: J-TEC scale instrument panels

I'll do that today,thanks