Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

AGE LIMIT AGE LIMIT

Old 11-12-2009, 08:01 AM
coldmill3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AGE LIMIT AGE LIMIT

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE AGE LIMIT ON RCU,NO I WISH THERE WAS I JUST RECEIVED THIS FROM A KID IN KENTUCKY NAME SHIZZLE THIS IS WHAT HE SENT ME, actually i said about 4 batts but some people are so dumd they cant even read a message. so go **** off andif you want your ass beat then youl be lyao. and lol rea hard.
ok proving point these kids dont know what to say but curse and threaten some one over a toy in some people and hobby in other i like rcu, but im tired of deal with kids 20 or older would be great,but i know some kids are really good at 12 my son is 12 and nows alot about rcu and radio control cars, and planes but i would let him have a account on here to make offers to grown men or woman thats not his decision thats mine i really would like to see RCU take note of this and do something about it. thanks for reading
Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 AM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: AGE LIMIT AGE LIMIT

Without the profanity, it was very hard to distinguish your post from his. I'm still not sure I've interpreted it correctly. Take some time to make your thoughts and spelling a little clearer and use the "quote" function or some quotation marks, brackets,etc., something so we can tell the difference between your words and his!

Assuming I do understand what you are trying to say, RCU administrators and moderators will address improper language and other behavior on these forums, regardless of age, up to and including banning them from RCU and blocking their access. There is a link at the bottom right side of every post or pm that says "Report ". All you have to do is click on this to bring that post to the attention of moderators.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:52 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that "kid" needs to go back to school
Old 11-12-2009, 02:06 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

RCU has always strived to maintain an environment that is family-friendly where parents can allow their kids to use out website without worrying about them being exposed to inappropriate materials. And because of this commitment to families and kids I can tell you that we will not ever have an "age  limit" for using our site. While the message you got was not good, I can tell you from experience that sending messages like that are not limited to just kids here. I have seen many so called "adults" who sent messages such as that to other members here on RCU. Because of this the solution is not to put an age limit in place, but rather it is for us to deal with those members who are sending out these messages. As was stated above, if the message in in the open forums then you can simply report that post and one of our Moderators will deal with it and take any necessary actions. If the message was in the form of a PM you can contact me by PM and I will deal with the situation for you.

Trust me when I say that RCU will not tolerate actions such as those you describe. And if members are acting in such manner we will deal with them if/when we learn of what they are doing.

Ken
Old 11-22-2009, 12:04 AM
SunnyFlyer09

Good Lord...........