Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

What is the score that RCU assigns to people?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

What is the score that RCU assigns to people?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 11:23 PM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the score that RCU assigns to people?

What is the score that RCU assigns to people? It's right under number of post.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:50 AM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: What is the score that RCU assigns to people?

That is not assigned by RCU. I believe it is to be used to "rate" our posts as to "merit" which are the most interesting,most informative, etc. We are to be the judge. We can click on the little icon that says "rate this post" & give whoever you want a score of 1 to 5. Sounds OK to me. There was another post about this a while ago & the Mods sent it to "never-never land" Some guys (me included )was kinda joking around about it & one guy got over 2000 points on his rates. I guess it ticked off the mods & they axed it. I think the main idea was to get us to think about what we put in here before we do. ( I'll admit there are some pretty dumb posts now & then.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 AM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

OK, thanks.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:23 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

I agree with outdoorhunting that there have been posts that I considered pretty dumb, but we have the option of ignoring them if we wish. The OP probably didn't consider them dumb when he posted them and he more than likely wasn't doing it to attract attention. He may have had a legitimate question about something most of us consider very basic and coupled with poor writing skills, the end result is a post that many of us consider "dumb". Then there are the bottom feeders who intentionally post something really stupid or inflamatory just to see how many responses he can get. I believe those are called "trolling" and they are disgusting.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:12 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think there should be a negative rating system as well..... there are some really dumb posts that deserve a negative rating