Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

"Whiplash" $169

Old 07-04-2003, 10:40 AM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default "Whiplash" $169

What happened here? As i recall a few months ago, this "thing" was increased to a price of around $300. I bet the doors were justa bustin down on that! Now at $169 you may think your getting a deal! :stupid:
Old 07-04-2003, 04:01 PM
NitroWoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whiplash

2 different airplanes. The Extreme was worth the $300 and the "X" is worth the $169 and more. I'm ordering mine Monday. You should check things out before you try to start something.
Old 07-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Default Re: Whiplash

Originally posted by NitroWoman
2 different airplanes. The Extreme was worth the $300 and the "X" is worth the $169 and more. I'm ordering mine Monday. You should check things out before you try to start something.
Sorry but I cannot see the $300 value of a Diamond Dust Clone. I have also seen this thing fly. After you barely get it in the air, it is impressive. Its way to heavy but i will say it can take a severe beating when it slams into the ground.
Old 07-05-2003, 03:01 AM
NitroWoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK

So don't buy one then. I'm sure Rick will cry when he finds out he won't be making a sale to you, but I'm sure he will get over it. Maybe someday when you learn the difference between a Whip and a Diamond Dust you'll see the light. I know I will be happy with both. I have no further comments on this subject. :sleeping:
Old 07-05-2003, 06:55 PM
mvigod
Banned

Default "Whiplash" $169

please play nice...

thank you.
Old 07-05-2003, 07:52 PM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Default Re: Re: Whiplash

Originally posted by Cyclic Hardover
Sorry but I cannot see the $300 value of a Diamond Dust Clone. I have also seen this thing fly. After you barely get it in the air, it is impressive. Its way to heavy but i will say it can take a severe beating when it slams into the ground.
Typical Army comment

BV