Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Stormer Hobbies

Old 12-01-2009, 12:56 PM
whipnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stormer Hobbies

I have ordered from Stormer before and have had no problems other than getting passed their hideous, confusing website.

But my last order I was not happy with the customer support.

I ordered something on Thanksgiving and then the next day (Black Friday)(The same day it shipped) they dropped the price $10 on what I just ordered just hours before.

Most good retailers have a 30 days guarantee on their prices. So if you buy something from them and see the price drop within 30 days, they will honor the better price.

I figured I'd just ask to see. You'd expect maybe a $10 for your NEXT order (hint, returning customer) or maybe even a polite "no", but this is what I got back from them. And keep in mind I just spent almost $400 with them on that order!!!! Right or wrong, that was my last order with them.

From Stormer:
"

You ordered the day before the biggest shopping day of the year... Some things like that might happen. Now would be a good time to get another one then and save an extra $10!

Or wait another week and they'll be $20 more expensive before you get it.

Kindest regards,

-Stormer Hobbies."
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 PM
whipnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stormer Hobbies

Bob Stormer has apologized at how the situation was handled. Offered me $10 on my next order and free shipping.

I am all OK with Stormer now. He went above what they should have done in the first place.