Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Hostetler Cessna 182

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Hornet1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hostetler Cessna 182

Does anyone knows of any web sites concerning Hostetler's Cessna 182 information. Most specifically reviews or comments. Better yet, is there anyone here that have built and flown the Cessna 182 from Wendell Hostetler? Can you provide me with any information wich you would think be benificial to me. I hear that Don's Hobby Shop has the full kit of the 182. Has anyone here bought or knows someone that bought this kit from Don's. If so, is everything included in this kit, what does it concist of? I'm trying to locate pictures on the net of this kit from modelers that have built it but am unable to find any. Sorry for the long speech but I am trying to get as much information as possible before I make the big plunge.

Any info would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you.
Hornet1