Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

flycam PC programing

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 11:56 PM
trab1925

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flycam PC programing

I got this used flycamone2 and it seamed to be ok when I first got it. turning it on, surfing the modes, etc.. So while I was trying to figure out how to update the firmware and what not, once I finally figured it out I realized my battery was dying...

So now that I actually got it working, I CAN'T USE IT!!!!!!!!

Here's my problem... when I turn it on and then press the shutter button, then once it say Ry, I start going through the modes as you normally would. the problem is, you have to be on the mode "PC" to charge it if i am correct... the battery is so low that i don't have time to get to the mode PC before CH starts flashing and it turns itself off.

have I drained the battery so low to the point i ruined it????

If there were anyway to program the functions so that PC was one of the first modes instead of being third to last, I think I could get it to start charging before it COMPLETELY dies. it just takes so long to scroll through to modes it's impossible to get to PC before it dies...

I'm guessing I can't recharge the battery with a TP535 either since it only does .5amp...

edit: I think my last resort is to wait a couple days before trying to charge it again.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:52 AM
weathervane

Default RE: flycam PC programing

I don't know if this will help or not. Try plugging the camera into your computer and scrowl through the functions. You might be able to get it working that way. I have a Flycamone2 as well. It worked great for a while, but now my sound does not match up very well. I need to do the online upgrade some time.

-Andrew
Old 12-13-2009, 05:15 AM
nk3t

Default RE: flycam PC programing

You need to be in the PC mode to transfer images. You can charge the camera by just plugging in the USB cable and not being in PC mode.