Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

New track in ohio

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 AM
kev1125
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New track in ohio

hello my name is kevin i am trying to open a new track this summer some time if your in NW ohio its mins from fostoria, tiffin, findlay,bg now taking apps for new membership. first lets talk about the track the track will be open 7 days a week 365 days a year from dusk till dawn and any time after when i am there there is a 40 by 60 shop there that i am trying to get set up to sell parts to try a keep the cost down. i am looking to be open by mid may as long as we can get to track ready by then with the weather it takes a lot of time and money to do something like this so here where the membership comes in your membership can be payed in 2 ways you can pay 30.00 bucks a year and be come a full time member or 5 bucks a day when you wanna come out and play thats the first way or you can show up when we set a time a date and work out there clean the track track up keep or any kind of track work must come out for 20 hour a year thats 4 to 5 hour 5 or 6 time a year just to hellp out with thing that are needed if all gos well we wil set up all kinds of stuff later down the road but need to get it open first hope to see lots of members and will be adding a crawler spot

for menber apps please send your name address to me email at mnkylvr8078 [at] aol [dot] com