Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

River City Scale Auto Racing Cape/Jackson area Missouri

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

River City Scale Auto Racing Cape/Jackson area Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:03 PM
macart52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default River City Scale Auto Racing Cape/Jackson area Missouri

Attention... A few good men wanted in the Cape Girdardeau / Jackson Missouri area.

There used to be a race track just above Fruitland called BJ"s. It's no longer there. There used to be a forum called Semo Scale Auto Racing and again...Gone!...... There a lot of fellow racers out there that want to race. What I'm trying to do is start up a new club for 1/10-1/8 scale nitros and electrics. Actually anything to do with racing. We also need a track and BJ is willing to do this, but, there has to be enough people interested. Needed is a good club starter, track manager, treasurer etc.

I started a forum under RIVER CITY SCALE AUTO RACERS. Contact me for the site. Be sure to come on in, relax a spell, and see what we can do about this situation. We want to go racing.

Doug