The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Help needed in NC

Old 05-17-2010, 01:50 PM
1fastsob

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Help needed in NC

Hello everyone I am having some troubles down here in North Carolina and I need some help, even though it kills me to ask for it. There has been an ever increasing threat of drug use and violence in a neighboring town and I just can't stand to see 13 year old boys doing drugs. I have a pretty good size r/c track next to my house and they always come over and watch, however I had to sell all my r/c's to help pay for my recent family loss and am now r/c-less. I made a deal with 3 young boys that if I got them a r/c vehicle that they would swear to stay away from drugs and do make the A-B honor roll in school, and the deal worked its been 6 months and they are drug free and 2 of them on the A honor roll!! However, there are about 5-6 more that I think will take my deal, the bad news is I have no money because I lost my job and am struggling to keep my house and I have no r/c's to give them. I hate to beg but is there someone out in the r/c world that can help me? I know I am asking for a lot but I just hate to see young people in that shape and I figure a spare r/c would be worth a new life for the kids. Does anyone have any extra r/c stuff that could help me out? We will take anything be it a cheap walmart toy or a nice hobby-grade machine and all help would be sincerely and greatly appreciated. My track is best suited to 10th scale but I can modify it if someone donates smaller.
Again thanks and if you can't help me then I still appreciate your time !
Thanks,
1fastsob
Old 05-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Live Wire

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Help needed in NC

Sorry
The one's that need the help are the parents of the kid's on drug's. I can not believe that a parent would neglect a one of there own and let them do this.
There are some that could help!!!! But Why when know one else gives a ***** not even the ones that brought them into this world
Old 05-17-2010, 05:38 PM
1fastsob

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yeah true, but most of their parents arent really worth a damn but I just want to do some good in this world...ya know pay it forward..if someone doesnt do it then who will?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:13 PM
vicman

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

PM sent

Search this Thread