Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Way off topic: Selling a vehicle to someone in Canada

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Way off topic: Selling a vehicle to someone in Canada

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Way off topic: Selling a vehicle to someone in Canada

Hey,

Just thought I would take a stab at this off the wall the question sense we have so many diverse users on RCU.

I have a used vehicle and I have a person in Saskatchewan, Canada that is interested in buying it. This guy isn't a scam and I have talked to him a time or two on the phone. He said he has bought a couple of other trucks from the states and drove them back aswell but we haven't gone into particulars yet as I have another party interested at the current time.

Anything I need to be careful of, obviously I wouldn't give him the title until im paid in full but I'm more concerned with hidden taxes or fees that might happen at the border when he is going into canada and if there is can I sign a release where he has to pay all fees, etc?

....and a picture of the unit haha.....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv64987.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	1452915