RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/)
-   -   Ken Block video (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/11051571-ken-block-video.html)

vfxdrift 04-21-2012 05:36 PM

Ken Block video

1 Attachment(s)
<![if gte mso 9]><xml><o:DocumentProperties><o:Template>Normal.dot m</o:Template><o:Revision>0</o:Revision><o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime><o:Pages>1</o:Pages><o:Words>28</o:Words><o:Characters>160</o:Characters><o:Company>no</o:Company><o:Lines>1</o:Lines><o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs><o:CharactersWithSpaces>196</o:CharactersWithSpaces><o:Version>12.0</o:Version></o:DocumentProperties><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o: AllowPNG /></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]><![if gte mso 9]><xml><w:WordDocument><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves><w:TrackFormatting /><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing><w:DrawingGridVerti calSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing><w:DisplayHorizontalD rawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery><w:DisplayVert icalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery><w:ValidateAgain stSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:Compatibility><w:Br eakWrappedTables /><w:DontGrowAutofit /><w:DontAutofitConstrainedTables /><w:DontVertAlignInTxbx /></w:Compatibility></w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]><![if gte mso 9]><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="276"></w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif]> <![if gte mso 10]><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0cm;mso-para-margin-right:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0cm;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style><![endif]> <!StartFragment><p class="MsoNormal">Hey guys, new to the forum. I wanted to share with you this RC car video I made for a Ken Block contest , I would be very grateful if you help me out by voting, it will take you less than 10 seconds and you can vote once a day:

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">- click here -&gt;</span>https://ken.uwwwe.com/<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">#</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; " /><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">- On the video "Mini Gymkhana by BIRDO Francisco" click VOTE</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; " /><div style="text-align: left;"><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 18px;">

Thank you guys!
<br type="_moz" /></span></font></div></p><!EndFragment>

JollyPopper 04-22-2012 07:22 AM

RE: Ken Block video

Well, that was sneaky. I pulled up the video and clicked on "vote" thinking it would tell me what I was voting for or against. Found out that clicking "vote" was saying that was my favorite video. That is not true as I have not seen the other videos and don't intend to. This being in an airplane forum, I assumed that it would have some bearing on airplanes even though the OP clearly states that it was a "RC car video I made for a Ken Block contest". No harm done. Just wish the OP had stated what "vote" meant.

flyntruk 04-22-2012 02:39 PM

RE: Ken Block video

Who 's Ken Block , and why should I care ?