RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/)
-   -   RCU Announcement - Forum Contest (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/11236195-rcu-announcement-forum-contest.html)

Rchelichap 10-12-2012 05:43 PM

RE: RCU Announcement - Forum Contest

How a Real Man flies

BubbasanJohn 10-15-2012 09:47 PM

Gimbals? I dont need no stinkin' GIMBALS.... Muhahahhahhahah

BaldEagel 10-17-2012 02:39 AM

Daddy that's not the stick you have hold of.

Mike

I know I am not eligible for this contest, but could not resist.

Vertiviper 10-23-2012 06:37 AM

"Yes, Dear. Of course I'll spend the day with the apple of my eye. I'll take her out, tend to her, feed her, give her some fresh air, treat her with every bit of love and care I can. Oh, and i'll also strap our daughter to my chest so she can watch me fly my baby around."

GallopingGhostler 10-24-2012 12:56 PM

You might be into flying daddy, but this gal is into wheels.

Molnar142 10-27-2012 05:55 AM

I know... I have the world's coolest Dad!

trax de max 10-28-2012 12:34 AM

Daddy did you know there's a snake starting to wrap it self around your ankle. Never mind baby, look I'm doing a loop da loop.

Tman49 10-28-2012 08:09 AM

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0f07d04.jpg
(Baby) This is the 3rd time this week! Daddy has all the fun! How's this feel Daddy?
(Dad) OOWWW! I wish baby girl would stop kicking me.

deadstickdan 10-28-2012 10:36 AM

FPV gets tried out for babysitting!

Peter_OZ 10-30-2012 07:10 PM

I am soo not giving her that baby food again phewwwwww

wallace.tharp 11-02-2012 07:46 AM

"DAD! DAD! You are dumb-thumbing it again!!!!!!!" "I got it, I got it!!!!!" wallace.tharp

redbiscuits 11-02-2012 07:55 AM

Who's the winner? The suspense is killing me.

wallace.tharp 11-02-2012 08:09 AM

at first I thought that said bladder! wallace.tharp

DGrant 11-04-2012 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: RCKen

<div> It’s contest time! </div><div> </div><div>RC Universe has collaborated with ROC Battery to provide a Fall contest for our forum members. This month we are offering 3 prizes to the winners of our photo caption contest, so submit your caption before somebody else comes up with it first and snags the prize. On 10/31/12 a winner will be selected by the RCUnivrese team. The first place winner will receive a $150 gift card to ROC Batteries, second place will receive a $30 gift card and third place wins a $15 dollar gift card! </div><div> </div><div>All you have to do is submit a caption to the picture provided by either posting on this thread or submitting via PM to username IB_StefT to potentially win! Please see terms and conditions for more details. </div><div> </div><div>Good Luck, </div><div> </div><div> </div><div>ROC Battery and RC Universe

And here is the Photo to caption</div><div style=''text-align: center; ''>[img][/img]</div>
(Baby to Dad:).. "Dad.. I'm kind of worried.. they haven't announced a winner to the RCU contest we entered .. remember.. "caption that photo"..

(Dad to Baby:).. "I'll just keep flyin son.. and we'll just wonder along wth all the rest of the folks who the lucky winners are"..

:eek:

CK1 11-05-2012 05:53 AM

When will we know who wins ??????

Live Wire 11-05-2012 07:40 AM

November 6 or 7:D:D

DGrant 11-05-2012 07:24 PM

I guess it doesn't say specifically "a winner will be announced".. rather he does write.. " a winner will be chosen".. so maybe its just a secret.. the winner might not even know come to think about it.. haha.. so.. who knows.. not a great way to promote anything really.. sorry. With a site with dang near a half-million members.. it stands to reason there is someone that might be waiting for something.. not me though.. I entered too late... dang. :)

Live Wire 11-05-2012 07:32 PM

It said to send them a request buy letter for a list of people selected:D:eek:

DGrant 11-05-2012 08:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Live Wire

It said to send them a request buy letter for a list of people selected:D:eek:
Honestly, I didn't read the terms/conditions.. I'm just havin a little fun.. no disrespect intended to anybody at all. Congrats to the winners whoever they are.. there's some funny stuff in this thread too. :)

redbiscuits 11-06-2012 04:47 AM

Reminds me of a friend of mine that won the big prize from a radio station one time. It was one of those deals where you had to be the ninth caller to get registered, then after you where registered they would pull your name out of a hat and you had like 93 seconds to call in and claim your prize. Well, guess what? She got registered, They picked her name, She was listening at the time, and she called in to claim her Caribbean Cruise for two.
Winner Right? WRONG!

The radio station never gave her the prize. They claimed some loop-hole in the fine print. Boy, was she ticked! That's all we heard about for weeks at work. Her whining about not getting the trip. :)

JWN 11-07-2012 03:26 PM

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest.

ROC is currently considering all submissions and will announce a winner soon.