RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/)
-   -   Would any of you guys be intrested (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/213006-would-any-you-guys-intrested.html)

fr8dog 07-30-2002 01:03 PM

Would any of you guys be intrested

Ok here is the deal now that I got your attention. I fly ondemand freight and lately haven't been doing much flying, but a lot of sitting around. I have been building small .20 size ariplanes such as the House of Balsa P-51 .20 size and other 1/12 scale airplanes. I can get one done in about 2 weeks if I am not flying much, or at the longest it would be 6 weeks til completion. I would be intrested in building some of these small airplanes for other people. I would do whatever plane you wanted in whatever trim scheme you want with the options you want. For example the P-51 cost would come to aproxamently $145.00 for all the parts and the kit finished without servos, reciever or engine. I would charge $185.00 to do this for you. If you want other options such as the small robart retracts I would charge only the cost of the part to do this as well as if you want the servos, reciever, battery, engine installed at cost only. The price of the completion is with top quality parts and controll horns, robart main wheels ect, so basically no cheap stuff will be used on this airplane. If tower would change their prices on the kit or any accessories the price of the kit would change. I will charge $40.00 over the total cost of any kit I build I just used the mustang prices as an example. If anyone is intrested in this please let me know and I can work out the details with you. You can email me at [email protected]

T28pilot 07-30-2002 02:17 PM

Any pics of your work?

Wonder 07-30-2002 02:52 PM

I too would like to see pics of your work. ;)

Would you be interested in framing-up larger planes? :)

Tim

Razor-RCU 07-30-2002 03:08 PM

Good deal!

I will keep that in mind.. I too have bigger planes (40-902c)

Keep us posted!
james :D

fr8dog 07-30-2002 03:09 PM

I won't be at home until next weekend so I will get you some pics then. I do have some pics posted here in the aircraft review section of my Curtis Robin which is larger then these airplanes. How much larger would you be intrested in? I don't have a lot of room to work where I curently stay when I am on call for work so giant scale stuff I can only do when I go home every weekend or so. Let me know how much larger you would like.

Wonder 09-19-2003 11:45 PM

RE: Would any of you guys be intrested

Do any of you guys know this fr8dog guy?

His name is "Patrick M Hammer" and I need to make contact with him!

He has not loged on here since 4/22/03 and his email doesn't work.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

TW