RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/)
-   -   What do you do with a guy ? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/9839736-what-do-you-do-guy.html)

Ed 07-01-2010 10:42 PM

What do you do with a guy ?

Sorry .................................................. ............................ My mistake.

AviationNut 07-01-2010 10:59 PM

RE: What do you do with a guy ?

I hope this is a joke (no pun intended).

Crash Campbell 07-01-2010 11:56 PM

Could be worse. You could have me!!!!!!!!!:D

MinnFlyer 07-01-2010 11:58 PM

My father-in-law passed away a few years ago...

That was the only thing that stopped HIM :D

JohnBuckner 07-02-2010 12:00 AM

Are you listening to yourself? The day that any club would use The telling of stale jokes as grounds for expulsion is not a group of people I would ever want to be associated with as a member.

Better watch your back might be someone calling you a simpleton when you ain't looking!

John

Tarasdad 07-02-2010 12:52 AM

Groan and bear it. 'Nuff said.

scale only 4 me 07-02-2010 05:30 AM

We got a nce guy in our Church that does the same thing,, I love that guy,,,, ;)

stang 07-02-2010 06:27 AM

I guess he thought you were his friends and was relaxed enough to tell you some jokes. His mistake in trusting you I guess.

pdm52956 07-02-2010 09:00 AM

ORIGINAL: JohnBuckner

Are you listening to yourself? The day that any club would use The telling of stale jokes as grounds for expulsion is not a group of people I would ever want to be associated with as a member.

Better watch your back might be someone calling you a simpleton when you ain't looking!

John

+1

carrellh 07-02-2010 09:25 AM

Every club or organization has someone who talks too much about something.

I'm probably "someone" at times.

I'd enjoy his company, and go fly or dig around for something in the truck when I needed a break.

MikeL 07-02-2010 09:36 AM

Sounds like you need some real problems to worry about.

Ed 07-02-2010 09:52 AM

adios

SDCrashmaster 07-02-2010 10:16 AM

Don't know the content of the original message, but it looks like someone could find no one to side with him and decided to take his big ball of disappointment and leave the playing field without so much as a response.
Whatever happened to "discussion"? Something like..."well, maybe you guys are right and I should try to be more tolerant".
"Adios" ain't closure!

MikeL 07-02-2010 10:49 AM

He was asking about how to get someone who tells old, stale jokes booted from his club.

JohnBuckner 07-02-2010 12:52 PM

And referring to the gentleman as a 'simpleton' for telling stale jokes.

mike31 07-02-2010 04:51 PM

Maybe the wife dosen't let him talk at home?

waroberts 07-02-2010 05:41 PM

Wow! I can safely say since recently joining a club myself (in order to have a safe place to fly giant fighters) I have never in my life met a bigger group of pretentious snobs. I guess having the ability to hover a 3D model likens you to a god.
"We don't speak when HE'S flying...He needs to concentrate."
"You guys need to run that engine up somewhere else...we're trying to focus on a pattern."

scale only 4 me 07-02-2010 05:55 PM

waroberts,
I joined a club for the first time this year because I had to to fly.
Where I flew before was a public field,,
I'm so lucky that the club I joined has a great group of guys,,, Your scenario was my biggest fear

red head 07-02-2010 06:33 PM

Most clubs are pretty nice and the folks are pretty good. But you always get one that cuses every other word or the one that never stops talking or one that thinks they are better then anyone else. Just remember that you get them on the road home or in the store that you stop at next. I hate to say it but they are a fact of our lives. And some one probably thinks that of us for some reason or other. Don't let that stuff deter you from a club.
ENJOY !!! RED

tonyob 07-03-2010 01:30 AM

This guy walks into a bar...

jaken0313 07-03-2010 02:03 AM

why dont you teach the guy some new jokes? or maybe that will fuel the fire. who knows, at least he's trying

airega1 07-03-2010 09:02 AM

Here's my favorite, "Have you heard Monica lewinsky went into surgery to have her love handles removed"-When she came too, her ears were missing!

checkmate91 07-04-2010 11:34 AM

Haha, now that's a stale joke...