Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Composites Fabrication And Repair
Reload this Page >

Carbon Fiber 199GSM 2X2 Twill Aerospace Quality

Community
Search
Notices
Composites Fabrication And Repair Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Fiberglass and all the newest high tech composites

Carbon Fiber 199GSM 2X2 Twill Aerospace Quality

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 02:15 AM
c550th

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon Fiber 199GSM 2X2 Twill Aerospace Quality

5.9 oz 199 GSM 2X2 twill Carbon Fiber fabric designed for American Aerospace industry use. Chinese quality is incosistent at best, this material is weaved in the US by a supplier for ballistics, and corporations like Lockheed Martin.

.009 in thickness. Laminations for strength are amazing. Single layer laminations on structures like balsa, and ply, average a minimum of 17X the normal components strength .When used in 5 layers you have material that exceeds most RC chassis strength requirements. Laminations on foam add RIDICULOUS strength, and virtually no weight. Cosmetic laminations in the automotive industry are like glass, and when utilizing an epoxy system like Wests, provides commercial quality finishes.

I'm a direct supplier and have quantites available. Discounts available for large purchases. I'm also always looking for dealers. If you require a different size I can make any size you require.

Finished sheets will be available shortly using West Systems epoxy system for the ultimate in strength an cosmetic appeal. Message me for finished sheet pricing.

The piece your purchasing has the threads edges sealed with fiberglass tape for no thread shifting (No tedious messing around trying to get the threads aligned). Pieces are beautiful, and ready to use.

These pieces are 36in long by 12in wide, for most models in the RC hobby you can fabricate quite a few components or if your reinforcing a model you should easily be able to do 2-3.

$16 shipped in the US. International shipping welcome wit hadjusted shipping. Please message me prior for an accurate quote.

">