Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Epo-Grip Adhesives Summer Savings

Epo-Grip Adhesives is proud to bring RCU members a summer savings discount for the month of August. Use discount coupon code H813 to receive a 15% discount off your online order at www.epogrip.com
    Sticking things together is my life!

RE: Epo-Grip Adhesives Summer Savings

For those not familiar with the Epo-Grip product line attached are a couple short RCU Interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUvORGIYFTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB6w6C1uHg

To celebrate the New RCU Site, I am going to sweeten the Summer Savings offer! Not only will you receive a 15% discount at checkout at Epo-Grip Epoxy Adhesive Systems when you use the coupon code H813 at check out........... I will toss in a free 4 oz unit w/a thumb sprayer of our JUST PLANE CLEAN R/C Plane Cleaner . However if you do not use the discount code then I will not know who to give the freebie unit to. Wink Wink!

Only a few days left to capitalize in the Summer Savings! Key in Discount code H813 at the time of check out at www.epogrip.com to get 15% off your entire order plus receive a 4oz unit of the Just Plane Clean cleaner.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    $11.66 to ship a 8oz unit of Model Matix the cheapest available method (UPS Ground).

I don't think so. I had it in my cart to buy but I'll walk away from that.

I thought it might be shipping from the far side of the country or something but it is just from Miami to Orlando.

Paul
    Last edited by SkidMan; 08-28-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Paul,

Sorry to hear that, if you entered H813 discount code for the 15% discount you were saving $3.41 off the 8oz Model Matrix and are getting a free 4 oz unit of cleaner. So there is some savings

If you have a commercial address to deliver to give me a call and I will be able to give you a more favorable shipping cost.
    Last edited by Erik Steinbring; 08-28-2013 at 02:43 PM.