I still need to do a little edge cleaning where the resin seeped under the parts, then I can wax and prep it for the parts.
I took the kit halves and after waxing them, laid them out on a piece of foam that is normally used for school projects, I cut out foam pieces to fit inside the pants so they hold their shape, and secured them to the foam that way. I little resin got under the edges, so need to get that cleaned up, and I had also planned to leave just a little extra edge, so it worked out perfect. All four parts are on one mold. This is my second mold that I made, the first being the cowl for the Chipmunk, which came out better than I thought it would, but I learned from that how to make the mold better, and this one all four pieces came out nice and clean and the molds look really good, don't see any pinholes, or flaws. They aren't very big though, only about 4-5" long by 2 1/2" tall, and maybe 1 1/2" wide.
I was thinking that on one pant side to leave about 1/2" of cloth untouched by resin, and fold that into the other part to help with joining since its so thin at the rear. It will be a while before I can get a picture though, not going to be home tonight, so maybe tomorrow.