Notices
Condor Hobbies Click here to find information and help from the guys at Condor Hobbies.

Welcome Condor Hobbies

Old 07-30-2011, 06:54 AM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome Condor Hobbies

I'd like to welcome the guys from Condor Hobbies to their own forum on RCUniverse. Fred Culbertson is the mastermind behind the Flying Machine revival and has some exciting plans for r/c hobbyist's going forward. You're sure to see a great deal more from Condor Hobbies and I am pleased you all have a dedicated place to regularly speak with them.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Condor060
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome Condor Hobbies

Thanks for the intro Nathan. We are very excited to bring Condor Hobbies into the industry limelight to provide some new exclusive aircraft to include;
The Don Muddiman Flying Machine
Bell 407
Bell 429
Electric 7 ft wingspan 747
And a host of new products covering Aircraft, Helicopters, Trucks, Cars, and boats.
This will be our product support forum or just a place to chat. We really appreciate the opportunity to join RC Universe and the many years they have dedicated to the business of information support. We really couldn’t think of a better place to introduce Condor Hobbies and we will continually provide (to the best of our ability) daily responses to any questions you guys have about us.
As an introduction to Condor Hobbies we have contracted to provide a Condor Credit card for RC purchases with 18 months same as cash along with a host of other benefits that will be announced when the website goes live.
Thanks again Nathan and let the fun begin.
Fred Culbertson
Condor Hobbies
Old 03-26-2014, 12:44 AM
donone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello, i am tim, and i but condor one, and i am not know well, so i am looking for some tips for it.