Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sterling Ringmaster Sportster

The Ringmaster Sportster was the relatively unknown member of the Ringmaster family. It and the Ringmaster flash really didn't look a lot like the classic Ringmaster s-1 that is so well known. However , this Sterling model while probably not one of the largest selling members of the Rinmaster line still commands hefty prices when offered on the bay. Pat King undertook the preservation of this design and redrew the plans and has produced a limited number of short kits. This is the kit prototype. There is more about it on the Ringmaster forum. It is unusual in that it is one of the few side mounted full fuselage models in C/L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ki20776.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	1520428  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Sterling Ringmaster Sportster

Very nice. Pat drew some plans for a multi-engined Scale project and sent them to me to build. He is a very good draftsman and I can't wait to build it. Bob Whitely's F-82 Twin Mustang 1/2A Scale model was designed by Pat as well.
    Isn't the Ringmaster Sportser a tricycle geared model? I always thought they were very cool and with that canopy reminded me of the Navion sport plane.
    Chris...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It is a tri gear model, W/S is 39inches and it is a somewhat unique model. Thats a picture of the prototype kit

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Where is the Ringmaster forum? Are you referring to Stuka Stuntworks or is there another forum for the Ringmaster?
    ORIGINAL: dennis

The Ringmaster Sportster was the relatively unknown member of the Ringmaster family. Pat King undertook the preservation of this design and redrew the plans and has produced a limited number of short kits. This is the kit prototype. There is more about it on the Ringmaster forum.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Mooney_driver

Where is the Ringmaster forum? Are you referring to Stuka Stuntworks or is there another forum for the Ringmaster?

ANSWER:

The forum is the Brotherhood of the Ring:

http://www.brotherhoodofthering.info/flightline

You will need to register to view and post in the forum. There is tons of Ringmaster information on this site!!!

Enjoy,

John