Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Stuka Stunt

Old 10-14-2020, 07:32 AM
Eddie H

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stuka Stunt

This will be my first post here. I know many U-Controllers here use the Stunt Hanger site, I just have never signed up to it. I have used for years the Stuka Site, but it seams to have closed or something. I can't get into it anymore. I wanted to read up on the Fox .15 X and the differences with the XX and the XXX engines that were discussed in depth there. I'm just asking where to search for this information. Thank you all in advance for any help. Eddy H
Old 10-14-2020, 08:21 AM
gene6029

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts

Im sure you can find some guys here that can offer you assistance on the Fox .15X. Another site that has good information on it is Stunthanger.com. I use both sites and both have their plus sides. You dont have to join there , just wont be able to post. I think Stuka Stunt along with Brotherhood of the ring are not around anymore.....Gene
Old 05-05-2021, 07:56 AM
6a22a30b7c

So I'm very new to piloting and trying desperately to level up the planes and start getting kills, one thing I try to do is maintain a general loop of strafing infantry, resupply and climb.

However I'm just curious as to when people generally accelerate and decelerate? I tend to decelerate when strafing to allow more time to spotting enemies and accelerating almost all other times
Old 05-05-2021, 08:21 AM
H5606

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by 6a22a30b7c
So I'm very new to piloting and trying desperately to level up the planes and start getting kills, one thing I try to do is maintain a general loop of strafing infantry, resupply and climb.

However I'm just curious as to when people generally accelerate and decelerate? I tend to decelerate when strafing to allow more time to spotting enemies and accelerating almost all other times
I thought C/L combat consisted only of shortening the streamer of your opponent as I never heard of strafing infantry -

As far as resupply, the rat racing guys working as pit crew have fuel cans and batteries strapped to their wrists as I recall from pictures and videos.

You have no choice but to accelerate in dives and decelerate in climbs and can only strive for constant speed using the 4-2-4 break (engine leans out going uphill & richens up going downhill) as far as I know.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:31 AM
6a22a30b7c

I'm just curious as to when people generally accelerate and decelerate? I tend to decelerate when strafing to allow more time to spotting enemies and accelerating almost all other times
Old 10-03-2021, 08:16 PM
qazimoto
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 6a22a30b7c
I'm just curious as to when people generally accelerate and decelerate? I tend to decelerate when strafing to allow more time to spotting enemies and accelerating almost all other times
If you decelerate when strafing the AAA is a gonna get you. See it happen all the time. Also the golden rule is never strafe the same position twice, for the same reason.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:26 AM
Bob Mears

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I rely on heavy deceleration when I hit my opponents bell crank.
Old 12-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Lee Taylor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by H5606
strafing infantry
Infantry = little green army men?
I'm SO confused

Last edited by Lee Taylor; 12-11-2021 at 04:56 PM.