Community
Search
Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Brodak ARFs

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 04:01 PM
slammin_sam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brodak ARFs

John Brodak is in the process of producing ARFs to be available in early March. The first three he is doing is the Cardinal, Oriental and the Baby Clown. The second group will include the Smoothie and a couple of others. I've seen the Oriental fly and it flew great. Engine and all it weighed only 34 ounces. Check out his web site for more info.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:06 AM
littlefly

Default RE: Brodak ARFs

The 'Bob Palmer Smoothie' would definitely be worth getting as an arf because of it's construction.
The 'Thunderbird II' with the inverted, cowled engine would be even more desirable because of the
Carved block fuse nose and engine cowl. (Original construction). Both planes are beautiful stunters.

How about it , Mr. Brodak?
Old 01-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Ryan Nau
My Feedback: (54)

What are going to be the other arfs in the 2nd group besides the smoothie. 34oz is sure light for an oriental, it shoudl fly really well. I just finished my arf Nobler up and it is really light with an OS 35
Old 02-07-2004, 04:39 PM
slammin_sam

I spoke with John today. The Cardinal, Oriental and Baby Clown will be available mid to late April. Twenty per cent of them will not be covered so you can do your own thing. The next three are the Smoothie, Pathfinder and P-40. I got a look at the uncovered Oriental today and it looked perfect. I think he's getting 500 each of the first three.