Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

showtime 90

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

showtime 90

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 06:49 AM
airzona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default showtime 90

it finally happened, i crashed my showtime 90. loved that plane and lost due to malfunction of the pilot with help of the sun also. everything is in good shape but the fuse. not enough to repair. i am looking for anouther fusealege if there is one out there to be sold, whole plane will work also. tried ebay, craigslist. might get the 50 size, rather have the big one tho. if anyone has one for sale, no motor etc. needed, with reasonable price, or know where i can get one please let me know. i live in michigan, south of detroit. email [email protected]
Old 09-10-2013, 11:47 AM
ddavis72
My Feedback: (4)

Default Showtime 90

Originally Posted by airzona
it finally happened, i crashed my showtime 90. loved that plane and lost due to malfunction of the pilot with help of the sun also. everything is in good shape but the fuse. not enough to repair. i am looking for anouther fusealege if there is one out there to be sold, whole plane will work also. tried ebay, craigslist. might get the 50 size, rather have the big one tho. if anyone has one for sale, no motor etc. needed, with reasonable price, or know where i can get one please let me know. i live in michigan, south of detroit. email [email protected]
Are you still looking for a replacement? I have a mint Showtime 90, only been flown about 10 times, currently has a Saito 100 in it that I don't know the functionality of, but you probably will want more power. At this point, I'm just shopping it around and seeing what it might be worth. Not flying it much cause I keep buying airplanes, so I'm considering selling it but I'm not gonna give it away, its like new.

Dan
Old 11-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Scooterpilot
My Feedback: (5)

I have one new in the box.
Old 11-10-2013, 05:23 PM
aviationf4u

How much are you asking for it ?
Old 11-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Scooterpilot

Asking for it? I'm not asking anything for it.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:00 PM
aviationf4u

I don't follow other than to guess you just wanted to say you have a new one ?
Old 11-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Scooterpilot

I would only sell the plane local. The shipping costs are just too expensive anymore. If someone in So Cal within driving distance wants it I would probably sell it.

Last edited by Scooterpilot; 11-11-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:11 AM
aviationf4u

I would be willing to pay shipping cost.