Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Black Horse 65" T-28 meets tree

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Black Horse 65" T-28 meets tree

Old 02-13-2012, 08:47 PM
builttocrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Horse 65" T-28 meets tree

I lost this plane due to motor burning out. It was a nice plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOMJeOEQq8

Old 04-04-2012, 08:49 PM
andybenton

Default RE: Black Horse 65

i hate to see that man,

i noticed your just about an hour north of me, my step father keeps talking about a club that used to fly at tom saywer??? apparantly they moved over a few blocks?

any how, im just learning to fly, ive got a goldberg eaglet that was my fathers, im recovering it now, and hoping to be flying sometime this summer, maybe even looking to join a club,

good luck rebuilding, if you plan to, 
andy
Old 04-05-2012, 08:53 AM
builttocrash

Hi Andy, I've been flying at TomSawyer now for 4-5 yrs. As far as Iknow, we are still here. LOL. You are welcome to come fly at our field anytime. Shoot me a PM sometime that your ready and I can meet you there. You need a member there if your a guest.

As for the T-28, Isold it dirt cheap to a buddy of mine in Cincinnati. He rebuilt it and it looks great!

Jon

ORIGINAL: andybenton

i hate to see that man,

i noticed your just about an hour north of me, my step father keeps talking about a club that used to fly at tom saywer??? apparantly they moved over a few blocks?

any how, im just learning to fly, ive got a goldberg eaglet that was my fathers, im recovering it now, and hoping to be flying sometime this summer, maybe even looking to join a club,

good luck rebuilding, if you plan to,
andy
Old 04-06-2012, 08:02 PM
andybenton

lol im looking to buy something dirt cheap, im not confident using my dads trainer, its old, and im affraid if i destroy it i wont be able to replace it, so im thinking of building a foam plane, ive got some plans, and my father in law is experianced with building and flying, so he can help me set the CG make motor recomendations, stuff like that.

theres several nice planes on craigslist in the louisville area. lol i may pick one of those up some time

thanks for the invite to the field, i may drag my father in law along also, he has an edf foamie l39 and he doesnt get to fly it much...

thanks again
andy