Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Covering repair help for older Aeroworks Edge 540

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Covering repair help for older Aeroworks Edge 540

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 04:10 AM
DoubleDD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Covering repair help for older Aeroworks Edge 540

I have an older Edge 540 from Aerowoks. It's a 50cc model and I have a repair to do on the belly of the plane. My problem is that I cannot find a matching colour to the flourescent green that currently covers it. The plane is a tri color of dark blue on top and white on the center line and a flourescent green on the underside. Can anyone help me find something of this color. None of the major retailers that I have seen have anything similar
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17571.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	1752316  
Old 04-19-2012, 06:33 AM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Default RE: Covering repair help for older Aeroworks Edge 540

If no help is offered here. Try posting in the Aeroworks Support forum. It is just below the giant scale forums. If worse comes to worse, buy some checkerboard from Ultracote and do the whole lower fuse. One thing on checkerboard, the bigger the better. The 4" pattern is much more visible than the 2".

David