Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much $

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: How much $

My most spectacular loss was a .25 size plywood Cub, I haven't got a clue who made the kit! AT&T had installed a new microwave repeated with the beam cutting across a now defunct flying field. I hit the beam throttle went to full power with a full down elevator. A digging utensil was required to recover my old OS .25. The Cub had a little wing damage and the fuselage was broken to pieces up to the instrument panel. The engine survived but took some heavy duty cleaning to get the packed dirt out of the carb. It took me a whole month to get it rebuilt, repainted, and back in the air!
    Top Flite Brotherhood # 1
    Sig Brotherhood #21
    Ryan STA/STM/SC-M/W Brotherhood # 27
    SIG Kadet Brotherhood # 89
    Cub Brotherhood #179
    Goldberg Tiger # 73
    Vice President of the not so scale, almost ready to fly, soon to be scrap, Warbird brotherhood
    Founder and president of the Builders Slower Than a Dead Turtle Nailed to a Fence Post Association
    My bench where you always find the weird and unusual!
    I bought a reusable kit the other day, it came with it's own large black trash bag!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I lost my TF spitfire on the maiden flight; it wasn't very expensive, but I spent more than one year to build it, sand it, fiberglass it and paint it...
    Hobbistar 60 / SIG SE (+) / TF Cessna 310 / OMP ProYak / TF Spitfire MKIX (+) / Parkzone Radian / Royal C-47

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I hope your signature means you rebuilt the Spite!
    Top Flite Brotherhood # 1
    Sig Brotherhood #21
    Ryan STA/STM/SC-M/W Brotherhood # 27
    SIG Kadet Brotherhood # 89
    Cub Brotherhood #179
    Goldberg Tiger # 73
    Vice President of the not so scale, almost ready to fly, soon to be scrap, Warbird brotherhood
    Founder and president of the Builders Slower Than a Dead Turtle Nailed to a Fence Post Association
    My bench where you always find the weird and unusual!
    I bought a reusable kit the other day, it came with it's own large black trash bag!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12