Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Help midwest pt-17 super stearman

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Help midwest pt-17 super stearman

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 07:27 PM
ERIKESNK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help midwest pt-17 super stearman

Hello to Everyone here and a big thank you all ahead of time. Ok, I am trying to finish up my Midwest super stearman and have royally scuffed myself. I had to move from my house in order to rent it out so I would not lose it (I got laid off) well now 2 years later I am back and wanting to finish my kit I have all the instructions and blue prints but in the kit came with some revised drawings of the wing struts to change the angle of the top wing. Yah I lost that I have looked for 2 weeks called tower and Midwest and there is nothing for this anymore. So does anyone have this or could send me a picture of one of the outer struts next to a ruler so I can make a correct scale drawing of this? Once again thank you very much. Kirk
Ps. Take off is optional landing is mandatory !