My Nexstar had an unfortunate collision with the ground due to my fingers being lazy! This resulted in a damaged wing, both left and right ends, and with almost half the fuselage. I have recovered all the parts necessary to trace and reproduce for the repair. My questions are the following:
1) Is the fuselage worth repairing?
2) Do I keep the fuselage side that is attached or replace it with a new piece?
3) Where do I cut the fuselage in order to put the new pieces?
4) How do I make the connection between the old and new pieces?
5) What kind of glue should be used? Wood glue, ca, epoxy, other?
Thanks in advance.