Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Monokote TOPQ0203

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Monokote TOPQ0203

Old 12-08-2012, 11:14 PM
tlrguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monokote TOPQ0203

Does anybody out there have any really old Yellow Monokote TOPQ0203? Im at the final stages of finishing the repairs on a Topflite T-34 that was struck by a nitro powered heli. I was able to almost complete the covering with my old stock but ran out and had to buy a roll. The new Monokote is so far off in color from what was first installed 10 years back it not even funny. All my research points to a change in formula due to EPA standards, color is now no where near what it used to be. I need about one foot by two foot of old TOPQ0203 to finish.

Thanks guys/gals
Old 12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Bozarth
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Monokote TOPQ0203

Good luck with that. I have seen color variations from roll to roll bought at the same time. I have now planned around it.

Kurt