Yes...I'm excited to be getting back to it and f lying her again (not through the sun this time
I cleaned up the nose of the jagged edges and cleaned up the eppxy as best I could. Cut a new firewall from the plan with all the recesses and slots of the original. I do have the lower portion of each side of the fuselage in tact to help me locate it on the nose and there is right thrust only if I remember from looking at the plan. I'll have to verify that before I install it. The tank floor extended to the firewall fitting in slots and that's where I am now. The very forward section of the floor was destroyed so that was cut back. I'm making a new "forward" piece to mate up to the existing original with tabs on firewall side that fit into slots in the lower section of the firewall. This forward section had the proper right thrust angle so I need to get this correct. Once that is in place, I think it will go pretty quick from there recreating the nose and top section until I get to the wing mount area. I have to work this evening so I hiope to post some pics later.