Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Hard and Crash Landings

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Hard and Crash Landings

Old 04-03-2019, 02:59 AM
DominicM

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Hard and Crash Landings

I film at a lot of shows. Kinda inevitable I'll capture the odd bad or horrific arrival. All repairable but probably with significant effort in some cases.

Old 05-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Geakist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I’ll prolly be doing a lot of this at first haha...
Old 06-03-2019, 04:29 AM
Appowner
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In light of all the new FAA rules and such I have often wondered what influence videos such as these have had on the FAA and the government in general? The AMA claims a great safety record but videos such as these would suggest otherwise.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:28 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Appowner
In light of all the new FAA rules and such I have often wondered what influence videos such as these have had on the FAA and the government in general? The AMA claims a great safety record but videos such as these would suggest otherwise.
I don't get your point.

1. He's in Europe.
2. Crashing a model airplane isn't an indication of a poor safety record, injuries and deaths are, and more people get killed by falling coconuts in a year than have ever been killed by a model airplane. If you're worried about injuries such as prop nicks then you better outlaw lawn mowers.