Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

FUNTANA OOPS

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

FUNTANA OOPS

Old 11-20-2003, 12:14 PM
mAvRiCk-inactive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FUNTANA OOPS

I crashed my Funtana yesterday while i was torking it 5 feet off the ground...the belly was towards me and i got lost and the wrong imput and she went in...cracked fuse in 2 places

ill get it fixed

later dudes and b careful flying

dan
Old 12-05-2003, 02:33 PM
3DSWEPED
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the funtana

Yes I crashed my funtana about 3weeks ago and that is the only bad thing about that airplane.
The way it crashes [&o]but mine broke right behind the wing yet it was a very easy repairer it was also a very soft hit compared to other crashes
the way it hit other airplanes would be just fine. But dont let that discourage you from buying one it hover like a dream it does the best landings it will balance almost perfect with a ys63 out of the box if you can its possible to get a wall out of it and I just love that airplane a great choose for a great funfly and its an easy plane to learn how to fly.