Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Do Intentionally Crash You Plane??? PLEASE READ

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Do Intentionally Crash You Plane??? PLEASE READ

Old 11-25-2003, 06:41 PM
iflynething

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do Intentionally Crash You Plane??? PLEASE READ

Well, you don't really hafta read this, but I'm must know who actually like goes to 1000 ft. and dives to make the plane "have it's last flight." I know that there is a video of a man who has this really fast plane. Well, anyways, he puts like......I dunno what it is.........but a port-a-jon in the middle of the runway, and I know that he intentionally (he wants to) crashes his beautiful plane into this object on the runway. has any one of you actualy done this.........?????? Pretty stupid quesiton but.....I'm very curious.....Thanks Alot for any replies........
Old 11-25-2003, 07:10 PM
unknown

Default RE: Do Intentionally Crash You Plane??? PLEASE READ

I did that a couple years ago with a old thunder tiger trainer. July 4 we pack some fireworks inside the fuselage lit the fuse takeoff
and boom remarkable video. We video tape this the whole time.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:01 PM
FunXtra

actually...if you ever flew combat EPP wings in Carlsbad,CA, mayaaaybeeeeee a little bit...[>:]
Old 11-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Montague

Many many years ago, I had a plane that was total junk, and I was going to trash it. I didn't want to damage the engine or radio, so I decided to try for a high speed cartwheel. I misjudged it, and the crash wasn't nearly as much fun or destructive to the airplane as I had hoped. Oh well.