Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

shoulda been more careful

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

shoulda been more careful

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 08:59 AM
1wingman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shoulda been more careful

No pics, but I just destroyed my dazzler. Not familiar enough with it; rolling too close to the ground and pulled "up" right into the dirt. It was it's first flight too. I'm bummed, I really don't have the time or money right now to get a new one. Good new is everything else on the plane was ok, except for the throttle servo, which stripped a gear. Is it easy cheap to get parts for rebuilding servos? (JR 537)

[&o]
Old 07-12-2004, 01:48 PM
bonedaddy41
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: shoulda been more careful

Yep. Easy and cheap. I do it all of the time [:@] 4 or 5 bucks for a gear set for the 537. I've gotten to where I keep a gear set in my field box.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:49 PM
conradj87
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: shoulda been more careful

Sorry bout your loss, IMHO the dazzler wasn't a good plane at all. they say the kit is better, i had the arf.
i crashed my dazzler on the 3rd flight. It was a great flying plane but not very durable. after i crashed it a friend told me to cut my losses and move on, nothing was hurt on the first flight, but i decided to fix it, never flew right again, scrapped it.