Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

DYNAFLITE SPITFIRE CRASH

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

DYNAFLITE SPITFIRE CRASH

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 11:32 AM
jeffo
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DYNAFLITE SPITFIRE CRASH

Ihave a Dynaflite Spitfire and the exact same thing happened to me.At two seperate times 2 years apart and 2 different radio systems.The first flight goes great the plane handles like a cream puff.Into the second flight the plane pitched up then spun in from level flight.The first time I thought I had a bad servo.This time a guy yelled out is anyone on 29,the same channel I was on, the rest is history.
The elev. is real sensitive, and I was 200 feet up.Even if I were to stall it, I could of done 2 loops and landed.It justs puzzles me that the same thing happened twice,any input would be appreciat
I was yelling NO RADIO NO RADIO Both sticks had no responce to anything
Old 05-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Digger44
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DYNAFLITE SPITFIRE CRASH

Too bad! This kind of thing does not have to happen. If people would just pay a little more attention to the frequency board. Did you have the pin for 29? Sorry for your loss. Is it fixable?