Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

CapX Wing Failure Video ++ many more just added

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

CapX Wing Failure Video ++ many more just added

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 06:11 AM
tsands
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CapX Wing Failure Video

Communism
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
2. Communism
a. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.

Sounds alot like what you were saying in your original post to me. I grew up with just enough to get by too but peoples stuff is still their stuff and they can do with it what they want. Especially when so many get entertainment from it. FREE MARKET SOCIETY.

How can you overcome the communist thing??? Change your way of thinking!
Old 12-30-2005, 07:55 AM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: Ralpho

I did not add my post as a PERSONAL ATTACK to anyone.
I just have a different outlook on things I guess. I belong to a small club that has about 60 members with only about 20 active. Alot of "junk" planes get passed to new people in the hopes that they will pursue this hobby with vigor. In the 80's we had alot more people interested in the hobby and the Nintendo / X-box consoles have all but ruined our club. We have no new blood. In the last year our members have given away 6-8 decked out engine, radio and all, nice planes to newcomers in the hopes of promoting our sport, not to mention the "junkers". I have seen quite a few people drop out for lack of funding when it comes to planes so we do what we can to pass on everything to someone who can use it. When you grow up a poor kid and finally get things rockin' for you, you don't forget to pass on what you can to others who have the spirit but are lacking the cash. Like I said, I have a different outlook on things.

[sm=pirate.gif]
What a shame. How many people have you brought into the hobby? Why would you want anyone who would be more interested in Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, Pong to be in this hobby? The biggest problem is your club's membership. I(a young person) have a number o f"Exclusive VIP clubs" that really don't want any new membership. As a person who is on the recieving end of these "junkers"(they aren't junk) occasionally, I don't mind these vids at all. Sure, I would love to have a CapX or EF Edge540T, but they have every right to fly THEIR planes the way that THEY want. Why do you want to be the red police?? Why don't you go out and give all your planes away to someone who would want them, since, you're just going to crash them anyway???

Sincerely,
Woops
Old 12-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Ralpho

Sorry. Some things have come too hard for me. I would just rather give it to someone than destroy it. We all can go over this till the sun goes down and we all won't agree. Nothing personal to anyone.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:15 AM
jgarrett
My Feedback: (369)

Default RE: CapX Wing Failure Video ++ many more just added

They are laughing and having FUN with it! Isn't that what it's all about? It's their plane after all and if they wish to do a wild crash with their own plane WHO CARES!
Old 12-30-2005, 12:37 PM
straitnate14
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: CapX Wing Failure Video ++ many more just added

hey wayne we should see if we could get orvil to let us have that ef edge 540 back and crash it.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

Or just watch him fly it.
Usually only takes him one or two flights to destroy a perfectly good plane.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:31 PM
50%plane

Ralpho,
Video your next flight. (If you haven't given your plane away yet)

Woops
Old 12-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Ralpho

Oh, cut it out. I'm not giving my plane away this weekend. I need to fly it. I wish I had a video of my last landing last Sunday. It would be a prime example of DUMB THUMBS. Cut the power did not translate well into full up elevator!! [X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(]
Old 12-30-2005, 09:36 PM
50%plane

Oh, cut it out. I'm not giving my plane away this weekend. I need to fly it. I wish I had a video of my last landing last Sunday. It would be a prime example of DUMB THUMBS. Cut the power did not translate well into full up elevator!! [X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(]
You should have given the plane away instead of dumb thumbing it!![sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=RAINFRO.gif]

Woops
Old 12-30-2005, 10:52 PM
Ralpho

I would not have had anything to put my glue on if I gave my plane away![sm=confused.gif]
Old 12-31-2005, 07:42 AM
50%plane

I would not have had anything to put my glue on if I gave my plane away![sm=confused.gif]
Give that away too.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:18 PM
straitnate14
My Feedback: (2)

you know what wayne just bring a video camra out and watch larry fly the p51 he has thats a given hes going to crash and then you get a hell of a show when he rages on it.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:21 PM
dgfick
My Feedback: (1)

awesome video with the heli and the edge

I still can't believe that we couldn't hit it with all of the ears of corn.....
Old 01-02-2006, 09:36 PM
dgfick
My Feedback: (1)

forgot I had a couple of pics from last fall....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42762.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	379949   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dz80879.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	379950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ej13138.jpg
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	379951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tn32792.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	379952  
Old 01-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Iturnright

Ah, forget lack of funding, I spent 2/3 of my life savings on a foamy. I don't regret it at all though. 1st year of good flying anniversary is just about here. I'm so glad I spent most of my money, as far as I am concered I would hardly have anything to look forward to otherwise. I used to play some online games, but let me tell you, this is far better. These are real things, real people, real fun Pretty soon I'll be flying a GP Super Sportster and a Fokker DR1, and I couldn't be happier even though I've only recovered about half my previous amount of money. I'll fly jets one day, and there just is not that many people who can say that.