Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

You are not allowed to shoot them.

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

You are not allowed to shoot them.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Jackjet
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You are not allowed to shoot them.

ORIGINAL: EASYTIGER

There are a lot of people in this country who have a very unhealthy OBSESSION with guns. And THOSE are the scary people.

Some of the "jokes" above are pretty indicative of a mindset that I find pretty frightening. Shooting people is not funny. I've seen enough people shot right here in my neighborhood in NYC to know it's no joke.
Most recently, it was a 17 year old kid at a club, shot maybe five or seven times, lying on the sidewalk, crying "please...please don't shoot me anymore..." as he bled to death slowly and painfully, while his friends and his cousins and a big crowd of gawkers watched. It was grim stuff. It was over someone saying something to someone inside the club. Someone else went outside to their car, got a gun, and waited until the other person stepped outside. Fired right at the guy and the people he was with, in a sense, it was lucky the guy was a good shot, because every bullet hit the kid and none hit the people around him. Which happened just last week here, some guys started shooting, and a three year old girl passing by in a minivan, in her car seat, on the way to church, took a bullet in the chest and died while her mother screamed.
So don't joke to me about "lead poisoning", it's not a funny subject, and it's the kind of people who CAN joke about guns that I don't TRUST with guns.
Easytiger,
you need to buy a weapon and learn how to to shoot - and have some fun at the range -weapons are tools - it is the people that misuse them - NOT the weapon itself........

Jackjet
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17634.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	464808