Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

REAL PLANES CRASH 2 MUST WATCH 2

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

REAL PLANES CRASH 2 MUST WATCH 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 02:30 AM
srm99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REAL PLANES CRASH 2 MUST WATCH 2

HERES SOME MORE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0i3h2m0T...rplane%20crash
Old 07-17-2006, 04:50 PM
budzo

Default RE: REAL PLANES CRASH 2 MUST WATCH 2

hey man come on these are real aircraft and real people
Old 07-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I second that, if you get your kicks of watching these types of video's you do not belong on here.[:@]
Old 07-19-2006, 12:58 PM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

A sobering reminder. We fly toys that usually don't hurt people. God speed.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:06 PM
tommy s
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, you're in charge of who belongs on here now ???
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:16 PM
btoby

as pilots we accept the risk of not returning from any flight.that being said;not many people can look away from a crash of any vehicle. if you are one that is bothered by the fact that all that live will die, then you should look away and keep your comments to yourself.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
srm99

sorry guys i just found it yes it has sad fotage thats not what i wanted every one to look at it was he remarkable saves and the landing in old hongkong with the big jumbo i did not create this video i just found it so
warrnings to all this has some great saves and some very tragic accedients .
Old 07-21-2006, 01:08 AM
Flak
My Feedback: (1)

OK,
Let's look at this from a learning/reminder stand point. We all fly model aircraft that have a much higher probability of crashing than a full scale aircraft. We owe it to ourselves to watch this video, then check our aircraft as carefully as possible to make certain they are air worthy. We also owe it to ourselves and those in our presence to insure our flying is done in a safe manner and we do not ask more of a particular aircraft than it can give. I found this video to be educational. I realize people lost their lives in some instances. However, some damn good piloting skills were exhibited in a couple circumstances, as well as some errors in judgement in others. All of the mishaps in the video were from human error or mechanical failure. I never fly a full scale or R/C aircraft if I'm tired or if something is not quite right with my equipment, or the aircraft itself.

"Keep 'Em Flying!"
Flak
Old 07-21-2006, 01:09 AM
Flak
My Feedback: (1)

OK,
Let's look at this from a learning/reminder stand point. We all fly model aircraft that have a much higher probability of crashing than a full scale aircraft. We owe it to ourselves to watch this video, then check our aircraft as carefully as possible to make certain they are air worthy. We also owe it to ourselves and those in our presence to insure our flying is done in a safe manner and we do not ask more of a particular aircraft than it can give. I found this video to be educational. I realize people lost their lives in some instances. However, some damn good piloting skills were exhibited in a couple circumstances, as well as some errors in judgement in others. All of the mishaps in the video were from human error or mechanical failure. I never fly a full scale or R/C aircraft if I'm tired or if something is not quite right with my equipment, or the aircraft itself.

Old 07-21-2006, 08:32 AM
phantomfixer

This is NOT cool!
Old 07-21-2006, 08:52 AM
srm99

ORIGINAL: phantomfixer

This is NOT cool!

READ THE WARNINGS
I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK I TRRIVE ON THE DEATHS OF PEOPLE .
I ONLY WANTED TO SHOW VID OFF GREAT SAVES .
WARNING DO NOT WATCH TO ALL OK AND READ THE WARNINGS IF DO NOT APREACATE THE GREAT FLYING IN BAD SISTUATIONS THIS WILL OFFEND SOME PEOPLE

THIS IS LAST WARNING
Old 07-22-2006, 03:44 AM
viperdude

Being a pilot i know that every time i leave the ground, i may not land, and i accept this. I would rather watch (crash videos) and learn what went wrong and how to prevent it, then ignore it. I personally did'nt see any gore, or even a drop of blood, so as far as im concerened its barely rated pg-13, which by the way is the age required to join this site as well as many others without parental permission. If watching a PG-13 rated poor quality video where people MAY have died sets you off, how in the world can you watch TV? Half of that video was not even of crashes, a multitude of thsose scenes were of testing, and or an aircraft handling bad conditions. If you have a problem with the fact that people die in aircraft , you are disrespecting all of the pilots that have died before us and taught us the right and wrong of flying. If you cant honor these people who died to make it possible for us to advance our technology, and to fly an aircraft, or even fly it via remote, you do not deserve to fly an RC, or anything else.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:10 PM
GRANT ED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I saw this thread title I knew this would create some controversy. My humble opionion is that if you don't like it then don't watch it but don't give someone a hard time for watching videos out of interest that were most likely played on the 6 o'clock news at the time.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:33 PM
JsJet

I wouldn't really consider these amazing footages "cool" though. It is hard to believe that everyone involved survived. Kind of sad actually. Great footage eitherway though.
Steve[:@]
Old 07-22-2006, 10:52 PM
JsJet

I wouldn't really consider these amazing footages "cool" though. It is hard to believe that everyone involved survived. Kind of sad actually. Great footage eitherway though.
Steve
Old 07-22-2006, 10:54 PM
JsJet

ORIGINAL: acelemist22

Steve
[/quote]
Old 07-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Mr. Canadian

Some sad crashes there, especially the the texan. FYI the pilot of the B52 was known to be a reckless pilot. What appears to be an F-14 breaking the sound barrier is pretty cool and the jumbo jet bouncing on the front wheel was pretty weird. The one with the jumbo jet crashing into the tree's was because of that stupid computer system that wouldn't shut off. Still some incredible saves there.