Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

learning

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 01:38 PM
rich141

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default learning

last week
I thought I was doing Petty good
second flight of the day.she ror 's down the run way and lifted off put her in a left bank and level it out to trim her,she started to clime, pitching to the right an starting in to a dive. OH MY WAST's wrong. some one YELLED from the pits just in time
"PUT YOUR ANTENNA UP"

red faced
Old 01-13-2003, 01:45 PM
knpjdad
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default learning

Whew.... Had that happen to me also... But never had to the person there to tell me to put the antenna up!! After the crash I reached up to put the antenna down, and it was already down. Opps... Well, I didn't have to do much of a postmortem to find out what went wrong! Taught me never to fly alone.

Good save! , wish mine was.
Old 01-13-2003, 07:53 PM
den1tjb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default learning

Thank god, I'm not the only one who's done it! Put my second plane in pretty hard doing that very thing. After losing all controls shortly after takeoff, I looked around for the gentlemen who shot me down. Then stopped my search when I tried to put the antenna down.
Old 01-21-2003, 08:01 AM
Mopzilla

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default learning

same here, except it happened when i was into cars... better crash a car than a heli... so i got all the skills/safety features needed to transition to helis...

Sorry about your losses guys!