Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Dolphin RC AIRPLANE...Anyone noe how to repair it..?

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Dolphin RC AIRPLANE...Anyone noe how to repair it..?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 08:24 AM
jam3s7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dolphin RC AIRPLANE...Anyone noe how to repair it..?

Hey dudes, I got some problem with my RC Airplane which branded "Dolphin"... The cables were disconnected with the board and i got no idea how to repair...
Here the pictures for my airplane..

Please Help me.. Sob sob
Old 01-05-2008, 11:25 AM
stikman26

Default RE: Dolphin RC AIRPLANE...Anyone noe how to repair it..?

I cant make out too much from that picture, but it sounds like the wires are pulled out of the circuit board. you can CAREFULLY solder them back on, also dont leave the soldering iron on the board for more than about 2-3 seconds. I also dont know too much about that aircraft, but if its a 27mhz, you may be able to get a new one and save the frustration of fixing this one for well under $100, plus have extra parts.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:54 PM
jam3s7

sob sob.. Thank for your comment.. I did tried to solder it back, but i dun even know which wire connect to which part of the circuit board, so i really got no idea.. Is that anyone here can give me some idea to make it..? Or did you have the same RC airplane like me, so you can just take some pictures to let me see..? Please... sob sob..
Old 01-07-2008, 10:05 PM
JGspeed

You present a pretty good challenge and not much information to work from. First question is which wires broke loose? It looks like the 7 terminals at the top of the board are servo power and control and possibly antenna. From the left, terminal 4 and 7 are negative power. If the antenna is still connected which terminal is it on? Are the wires different colors, if so, what are they? It's hard to follow the foil patterns on the board, but it looks like terminals 2 and 4 should also be common. If you have a meter you can check that for continuity. If that's the case, it would be the positive power for the servo. That would leave terminals 3 and 6 as the signal wires for the servos. If the wiring is color coded it would be a neutral color like white or yellow.

It wouldn't hurt to post a few more pix to get a better idea of the hardware involved. Glad to offer my 30+ years in electronics to help avoid throwing something away that can be saved from the scrap heap.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:39 PM
jam3s7

I'm soli with the technical problem...I had edited the pictures again to provide you more informations...Okay..Here the information.. There got 4 wires were disconnected from the circuit board.. three wires are engine wires and another 1 is the power wire..
Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 AM
jam3s7

Okay.. The antenna is still connected to the circuit board... Are you sure the terminal 4 and 7 are the servo power..? As you can see from the picture that i had posted, the black wire is one of the power wires. So if you confirm with it, then the terminal 4 will be another power wire(red color), rite..?

I really need you help..here are the latest information..

I'm soli cause my english is very poor... If anything you dono please add my msn : [email protected]... I'm online for 24 hours, so you can leave me any msg...
Old 01-16-2008, 05:20 AM
jam3s7

ANyone here..can really help me to fix this situation..??