Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Maybe just bad luck?

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Maybe just bad luck?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2003, 09:15 PM
JBjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maybe just bad luck?

I don't know if my father was meant to go to JoeNall or what. He and a friend were going and are there now. This is what has happened so far.

They decide to go flying last Friday in preparation for the Nall. During that day, the fuel tubing clamp that his friend is using gets lost somehow. They fly the plane anyways thinking the line would stay tight enough yet it does not!!!!! Deadstick, into a hard landing= bunged up airplane. One down.

They pack the trailer with the Raven, and leave a space for his Weaks Solutions Bipe, which he is to pick up in Toronto as the cowel is being painted to match the covering. Detouring off the highway and through the city was a pain, only to find the cowel wasn't ready! lol......off they go down to the Nall. Two down.

Lastly, he calls last night and bunged up his Raven with the help of a tree and now has nothing to fly for the rest of the week down there! OUCH.....sorry to hear it dad, but maybe you'll stay home next year, cause it sounds like someone didn't want you guys to go this year! Three Strikes, you're out!