Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Votec 322 LXL (2.5mtr) rebuild

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Votec 322 LXL (2.5mtr) rebuild

Old 02-23-2010, 05:05 AM
k_caller
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Votec 322 LXL (2.5mtr) rebuild

Hello, can anyone help me with some measurements that I need to rebuild the front end of my VOTEC 322 LXL from Planet Hobby?

Specifically, what I need are the measurements from the canopy (slant)forward to the firewall- both length, width, and height.
I still have everything (fuselage) from the back of the canopy including wings, horizontal stab, rudder, etc. The front of the plane was demolished with the help of my fellow flyers. . If you have metric measurements that is great but inches will also do. I'm also a bit puzzled about the length which is given in the build /assembly manual- it states fuselage length 1970 mm with total length 2230 mm. The original had a center box for the motor mount which extended from the main body by about 100 mm or more. The motor (DA85) has a mount length of 155 mm.
Thanks for any help you can offer. (naturally, any sketches would gratefully be accepted)