Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Magic + Magic = 1 Magic

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Magic + Magic = 1 Magic

Old 07-24-2003, 11:51 AM
LOONY BOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magic + Magic = 1 Magic

This happened about two months ago, it was a perfect saturday and I was flying my magic around in
a left to right circuit pulling as many tricks as I could, just as I flew over the runnway and started to turn left
I saw another magic coming towards my direction right to left and I thought no we will never collide so I
continued in my path and what do you know it tryed to cut through my wing.
It was quite an impresive site as bits of basla and covering flew in all directions, I thought we were both
down but one flew out of the fight and guess what, lets jut say it was not my saturday, all that happened to
the other magic was a busted aileron and he managed to get it down with no problem.
Just when I thought things could not get worse my sonic 500 decided to commit suicide straight down WOT,
wow what a mess.
All is good now with another sonic in the air and a magic extra in the box ready for another battle.

Damn I love this hobby.
LOONYBOY
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	96041_29617.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	55021  
Old 07-24-2003, 03:39 PM
stuffer
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Magic + Magic = 1 Magic