RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Crash & Rebuild (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/crash-rebuild-96/)
-   -   Someone Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/crash-rebuild-96/10901396-someone-help-me-please.html)

mani43 01-10-2012 04:22 AM

Someone Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the "HX212" RCairplane .The wings are of 34 inches and the length of base of the plane is 24 inches. when i unbox it i find already installed two motors then i assembled it and charge the battery.today i try my first flight but it was too much unsuccessful it can't fly.plz some one help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC MANIAC119 01-10-2012 04:55 AM

RE: Someone Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a LOCAL experienced RC Pilot to help you!!!:D

mani43 01-10-2012 05:04 AM

what are your views??? the area I reach there are no people of this type.

dasintex 01-10-2012 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: RC MANIAC119

Find a LOCAL experienced RC Pilot to help you!!!:D
This is the best advice, if you can't find anyone, telling you how to fly here on this discussion thread probable won't work.

mani43 01-10-2012 05:25 AM

but you can give me any suggestions i will try may it may workhttp://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../sad_smile.gif

AmishWarlord 01-10-2012 05:50 AM

Twin engine planes aren't the best to start with.

SCOTT42 01-10-2012 06:45 AM

You really should start with a trainer plane first if you have no exsperiance flying, or the bare minamium of fly on a simulator first to get the feel of it. You really need to find a local flying club and seek help there if you can. Good luck and happy flying.

Villa 01-10-2012 07:23 AM

Hello mani43
You live in Madrid, the capital of Spain. Telephone some hobby shops in Madrid and ask them for information on flying clubs in your area. The people at the club will advice you. Aprender solo es mui dificil.

binx57 01-10-2012 07:25 AM

It appears that you may have several issues with the plane as well as - perhaps a general lack of flying experience. A simulator is really the best and least expensive trainng aide you can buy. Well worth the investment. You also need to ascertain if there are problems with the aircraft itself. In that vein I did a very quick search on the user groups here and found a link that will give you some ideas on what to check for. There are several addtional links in the post so check each of them out and take what you can from the information shared. There should be enough information to at least get you headed in the right direction. I must say starting out with a twin is not what I would have started with! Way too many variables for a newbie, but it seems you are determined so take a look and see if anything from the link below will help you out. If all the sugestion check out then at least you can take a look for your problems elsewhere.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_84...tm.htm#8491126

mani43 01-11-2012 10:22 PM

there are no complications dear just two motors installed that are controlled by rc then why it is not flying???????????
is there battery charging problem???????
or any other?????????

AmishWarlord 01-12-2012 02:38 AM

1 Transmitter not working
2 Receiver not working.
3 ESC not working
4 Battery problem
5 Chinese factory wired it wrong.
6 Bad servos
7 Reversed controls....

jaav 01-12-2012 03:57 AM

If Im correct this is the the plane you have,

http://dolink.en.hisupplier.com/prod...R-C-Plane.html

Its a twin engine that is controlled by the thrust of the engines. This is only a 2channel plane and is what I regard as a "toy Plane"
To make them fly you have to get the angle of the wings right other wise it wont fly.
Ive had a fewguys turn up with a simular plane only to get fustrated because it wont fly properly...
Cut your loss.

As for no other pilots in your area,
Buy a USB controller and use a poor mans sim like FMS (free) or there are others like Clearview, Areofly etc. learn to fly on a sim then buy a proper trainer.

binx57 01-12-2012 06:29 AM

It looks like several people have made and contniue to make suggestions to assist you but thus far we don't know what you have tried or what effort you have made to get the plane to fly, other than "dear there are no complications". In order for us to help you , you need to help us. Tell us what you have tried. As simple as the questions below are we don't know the answers so we can do more more than take wild guesses at a solution.
1. Are all of the controls operating accroding to the inputs from the controller and in the correct directions - rudder, elevator etc.
2. Plug the battery in, do the motor motors turn over
3. Do the props rotate in the right direction - they should both direct air behind the plane - over the wings
4. Are the props counter rotating - do you have the props on right
5. When you place the plane on the ground can you get it to taxi
6. If it will taxi give it some throttle and tell us what it does (in as much detail as you can) - You might need a bit of right rudder to get it going striaght

In other words tell us what the plane does/doesn't do and perhaps we can figure this out. But we (I) need a lot more information and input on what you have tried already. At least we will have an idea of which direction we need to go.