Community
Search
Notices
Digital Camera & Photo Editing Discuss digital cameras in this forum. Products, comparisons, usage, tips for getting your rc photos on the web. Software photo editing and touch up tips.

Vw tech 898

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 10:14 AM
JRM80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vw tech 898

I recently bought a vw tech 898 camera as my first venture into aerial photography. My thinking is if it flies away to parts unknown, I'm only out 30.00 instead of 100. for a mobius, and the picture quality is good enough for me anyhow. The problem I have is that I cannot get the image reversed so it can be mounted upside down and I'm hoping someone can walk me through the procedure. The directions are in chinglish and although I have attempted to get clairification from the manufacturer, the responses I get are in chinglish also so I'm not getting anywhere. It's a good enough camera for my purposes, but it will have to be mounted upside down and no matter what I try, I can't seem to get it reversed. Help anyone?