Community
Search
Notices
Digital Camera & Photo Editing Discuss digital cameras in this forum. Products, comparisons, usage, tips for getting your rc photos on the web. Software photo editing and touch up tips.

Those Little SD Cards

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 09:48 PM
suzonka
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those Little SD Cards

I noticed when I wanted to view my SD card from my drone it had a picture single shot folder and a video folder .well I deleted the single shot folder, will it come back when I reinsert it and take a single shot or should I reformat it on my computer ? if so how do I reformat it.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:53 AM
loopdeeloop
My Feedback: (4)

Pictures will likely appear as separate files rather than in the folder. No need to reformat as this clears the card entirely. Insert the card into your computer. Select the card (open it). Right click and select New Folder. Give it the same name it had before. Hit enter and the folder is back (empty of course but you can move any individual files back into it if desired).
Old 05-23-2017, 04:32 PM
Jim Schwagle
My Feedback: (1)

My experience has been that if you delete a folder, video or single picture, the folder(s) will be recreated the next time it's used in the drone.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:32 AM
suzonka

Default so leave it alone

Originally Posted by Jim Schwagle
My experience has been that if you delete a folder, video or single picture, the folder(s) will be recreated the next time it's used in the drone.
in other words wen I reinstall it in the drone it clears out the last video or picture?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20170520_222545.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	2216746  
Old 08-13-2017, 08:16 PM
grahamnt

Originally Posted by suzonka
I noticed when I wanted to view my SD card from my drone it had a picture single shot folder and a video folder .well I deleted the single shot folder, will it come back when I reinsert it and take a single shot or should I reformat it on my computer ? if so how do I reformat it.
With it, have your tried using a photo viewer? A good one might help. I'm using a PhotoViewerPro for my images management.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:00 AM
suzonka

Originally Posted by loopdeeloop
Pictures will likely appear as separate files rather than in the folder. No need to reformat as this clears the card entirely. Insert the card into your computer. Select the card (open it). Right click and select New Folder. Give it the same name it had before. Hit enter and the folder is back (empty of course but you can move any individual files back into it if desired).
so the bottom line is to keep the rpm's of the motor under control and for max thrust can I go to a 7 or 8 pitch ?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:47 PM
engelik

yeah usually cameras create the folders they need