Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Digital Camera & Photo Editing
Reload this Page >

Welcome to RCU's new digital camera & photo editing discussion forum

Notices
Digital Camera & Photo Editing Discuss digital cameras in this forum. Products, comparisons, usage, tips for getting your rc photos on the web. Software photo editing and touch up tips.

Welcome to RCU's new digital camera & photo editing discussion forum

Old 02-03-2005, 12:08 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Welcome to RCU's new digital camera & photo editing discussion forum

With so many people putting their photos online of their latest rc stuff and all the scattered posts here on RCU I decided a dedicated forum to discuss the whole topic of digital photography was well overdue.

In here you can discuss digital cameras, photo editing software, tips, techniques, compare products, etc. Anything that relates to digital photography can be discussed in here. Software, hardware, whatever. Go nuts.

If you want digital video I have created a 2nd new forum expressly for that so simply click out a level and locate the digital video forum where you can discuss digital video cameras, video editing software, rendering tips and more.

Hopefully this will help the RC Community to better understand the exciting new world of digital photography.

I'll start it off with a tip!

If you have not already seen a program called "Picasa" then download it free right now. It is from Google and is one of the best image organization and manipulation pieces of software written. Requires windows I believe..click for more info. http://www.picasa.com
Old 02-03-2005, 12:59 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to RCU's new digital camera & photo editing discussion forum

Oh boy I get to make the first post to say way to go marc!!!!!! I have been a photo nut all my life but darn if these digitals and software have me stumped so I hope to learn so guys let's start posting, please!!!!!!![]
Old 02-03-2005, 01:27 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to RCU's new digital camera & photo editing discussion forum

Wow Marc you're so right about that program. I just downloaded it and it found pictures that I had forgotten about and were well hidden away, now they are organized.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:26 PM
LSP972
My Feedback: (13)

Art,

Is it just an organizer, or does it allow you to process images? I'm not talking about PhotoShop stuff; I mean upload/download, move around from drives to discs, etc.

I'm at work right now and cannot look at it (don't dare download anything either). But if it allows image processing, I may try it.

I just upgraded my home 'puter to a big-nut processor/motherboard/ power supply/video card, and in the process got the latest version of ImageMaker; which is a ROYAL PITA to use. The old version did just fine.

I'm with computers like you are with digital photography; probably worse, since I'm one step above clueless.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:17 AM
mvigod
Banned

Yes it has some photo image processing. Not as powerful as PS but easier to use and all the basics and then some! You can also move, organize, etc