Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

scaling camera advice

Hey folks, need some advice from you technically saavy among us. Totally out of my field here. Two things, first- what video camera to get for sweet vids when out on the trails. Want to stay in the sub 200$ range. I'm great with still pics, but finding out in a hurry this video thing is a whole different game. Second, and most importantly, have two knees with 11 surgeries between them. Getting down for the cool shots is next to impossible. So, need a camera with one of those swivel screens that i can tape to a yard stick and swivel the screen up so i can see what i'm shooting. Or if you have any like-minded tricks that will keep me off the groundlove to hear them. thanks!
    He is I, & I am him

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: scaling camera advice

Nowadays you can get some really nice video cameras for under $200

This one should have about everything you want including image stabilization and a tilt screen (B&H is a great company to deal with too)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._1080p_HD.html
    Mike B. AMA# 42400 www.gettingairborne.com
    Ultra Sport Brotherhood #2 - Waco Brother #188 - Cub Brother #2

\"Those are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others.\" - Groucho Marx

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: scaling camera advice

To decrease number of samples for the implementation of color space transformation, a method for modeling the chromatic characterization of video cameras was proposed