Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

scaling camera advice

Old 01-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Jado 6

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default scaling camera advice

Hey folks, need some advice from you technically saavy among us. Totally out of my field here. Two things, first- what video camera to get for sweet vids when out on the trails. Want to stay in the sub 200$ range. I'm great with still pics, but finding out in a hurry this video thing is a whole different game. Second, and most importantly, have two knees with 11 surgeries between them. Getting down for the cool shots is next to impossible. So, need a camera with one of those swivel screens that i can tape to a yard stick and swivel the screen up so i can see what i'm shooting. Or if you have any like-minded tricks that will keep me off the groundlove to hear them. thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:19 AM
MinnFlyer

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: scaling camera advice

Nowadays you can get some really nice video cameras for under $200

This one should have about everything you want including image stabilization and a tilt screen (B&H is a great company to deal with too)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._1080p_HD.html
Old 08-25-2011, 05:41 PM
jodife

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: scaling camera advice

To decrease number of samples for the implementation of color space transformation, a method for modeling the chromatic characterization of video cameras was proposed

Search this Thread