With so many people putting their videos & photos online of their latest rc stuff and all the scattered posts here on RCU I decided a dedicated forum to discuss the whole topic of digital video & photography.

In here you can discuss digital video products, video editing software, tips, techniques, compare products, etc. Anything that relates to digital video can be discussed in here. Software, hardware, whatever. Go nuts.

If you want digital photography to discuss cameras and photo editing I have created a 2nd new forum expressly for that so simply click out a level and locate the digital camera forum where you can discuss digital cameras, photo editing software, output tips and more.

Hopefully this will help the RC Community to better understand the exciting new world of digital video to really share your passion for RC.

I'll start it off with a tip!

If you have not already seen a program called "Picasa" then download it free right now. It is from Google and is one of the best image & video organization and manipulation pieces of software written. Requires Windows I believe..click for more info. http://www.picasa.com