Community
Search
Notices
District IV Vice President Candidate - Hank Mausolf This for is for you to discuss the AMA directly with Hank Mausolf, an AMA District IV Vice President Candidate.. All other AMA related posts must be posted in the main forum. Foolishness, trolling and flaming will not be allowed. Keep it civil.

New Candidate Sub-Forum,

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 06:59 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default New Candidate Sub-Forum,

This sub-forum has been setup for Hank Maosolf to use for his campaign running for District IV Vice President of the AMA. All member of RCU are free to ask Hank any questions that they wish and I will not step as long as those questions are within the RCU Community Rules. This sub-forum is designed to be a place for direct communication between a candidate and the members of the AMA that will be voting in the election. Please feel free to ask anything that you wish, and also feel free to discuss matters with Horrace. However, if you do have a question please start a new thread to ask your question and do not hijack an ongoing thread with your question.

This is your chance to have a direct conduit to Hank and ask him anything that you want to know about how he would perform in the position at the AMA if he is elected, so don't hesitate to use this forum to ask him your questions.

Ken

Last edited by RCKen; 10-21-2014 at 12:04 PM.